Thursday, December 27, 2007

Californian Dreamin'

It's been cold, rainy, icy or snowing around here lately. I really do enjoy this kind of weather but from time to time I can't help but to think about what life would be like in Southern California. The warm(er) water, sunny skies, manageable surf, bikinis, bonfires and a different surf culture. Of course this is just my imagination, I've never actually surfed there. I've only really spent a few days there once or twice before. Come late January though, I'll be spending a few days there and I'm hoping to soak up a little bit of the culture. Its hard to say whether I'll like it or not. Probably not, but i'm dreaming anyhow. Above: my GP's D-fin in a california sunset.

2 comments:

Doughboy said...

Hey....don't I not know you?

Wet and Cold said...

we've met a few times. its wanky9999